This tip is about an original and homemade cookbook as a gift for the mother. My husband is a native of Berlin, and his parents still live there. I am a "real kölsches Mädcher" and again put my husband and I found that there are dishes in the region, which he knew so far and not vice versa, he asks me for dishes that I did not know until now.

Since I was a nice idea as a gift for the mother in law and I had just started when I prepared typical regional dishes, make a picture of it later, as it is served on the plate. Moreover, I then sat down in peace time and the recipes - as I just zubereite - written.

Gradually, some of the dishes created: Rhenish sauerbraten, Schlaberkappes, sky and Äd ne halve cock Rievkoche etc., but also classical, such as pasta with homemade Bolognese sauce, pea soup, some "home cooking" as rolls with potatoes and salad or sausage with potatoes and cauliflower and a few desserts.

In some cases I have gegooglt and looked to see if I can still find background information, where the court just has its origin, etc. Then I have both the ingredients and the recipe instructions, and matching pictures to sometimes (and which, like children to me when helped prepare or cook) have joined together and in the copy shop can bind in such a "ring binder".

Ready was a unique gift for the mother - whatever the occasion.

0 comments:

Translate

Popular Posts

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Majid - Find me on Bloggers.com