I know that there are already a lot of advice about why I chose this title. Everyone else is in order and I hope to use my experiences at least can give you a little incentive.
It all started involuntarily, bet, special date, whatever - "happens" it's simple. I have looked after work in my box and found that only a cigarette in it. Then I had the idea: "What if I just now at the gas station drive by without taking a replenishment?" This is what I made. Was not difficult, because I still had a cigarette in reserve. This I have smoked but directly when I was at home.
I have not begun to destroy everything that reminds me somehow to smoking. It took me probably saved from the intolleranten, milli aunts Non smoking to be. One can not hide from smokers.
By evening, it was not unbearable quite well, and in my sleep I do not even smoke - so no problem!
The first morning was really hard - "without coffee" I had so not yet. Good thing I get up alone and no one was in the vicinity, which has gotten my mood. Going to work dierekt leads past the gas station, and here I have really struggled with me. I won because I told myself how stupid I would be if I would keep as now. And who wants to stand as a dumbass?
I'm very isolated, so I have no chance to buy the day tipping. Cool thing, again (working) day off. Want on the way home again and fought back to be a jerk ... So I hand from stage to stage. From time to time just how much I've saved and new goals set. Was also a great incentive to figure to how much taxes you have not paid.
In hindsight, I have made mistakes. I tried to keep my project as long as possible secret. The people can handle a bad mood a lot better if they know what is going through it. And the few who say that you can not manage anyway, are just extra incentive!
This ridiculous idea is now four months since I have no desire at last, and I also feel a lot better. Now that I'm not as moody, I just spent yesterday to work each morning and thanked for their patience in this way. Was well received and I again have a reason to keep going - otherwise it embarrassing ...

0 comments:

Translate

Popular Posts

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Majid - Find me on Bloggers.com