Butter is becoming increasingly expensive, and certainly my beloved rape butter. There is also a low places, but I do not taste, and if you read the ingredient list, one passes the appetite anyway. Since I am no longer willing to spend about 1.60 euros for 250 grams, I'm now the rape butter itself.

250 g butter German brand
70 g rapeseed oil
30 g sour cream

Heat the butter to room temperature and whisk vigorously with the canola oil and the cream with an electric mixer. The mass must be properly creamy. Then give everything in a sealed box and leave in the fridge. Tastes like the original and I have 300 g for not even one euro.

But take no cold-pressed rapeseed oil, before that tastes good!

0 comments:

Translate

Popular Posts

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Majid - Find me on Bloggers.com