Last weekend my daughter had a slumber party, she wanted something special. To nibble and nibble I wondered what I could do spontaneously for the girls, I rummaged around in my storage cupboards ... I had to bake different sprinkles, pearls, etc. .. because of cookies and chocolate in brown and white, and fruit So I had the idea that they themselves could make fruit lollies.

For this you need:

Fruit that can be cut into slices (melon, apple, pear, papaya, etc.)
Chocolate (chocolate)
Colorful beads etc.
toothpick

I cut the fruit into 5 cm thick and using a cookie cutter (from baking cookies) gouged out and stuck on a toothpick. Of course it's enough if you just cut pieces or the fruit, which can not be cut into slices, then onto the toothpick (or right Lolliestäben - there are I-Net) plugged.

Then I put the melted chocolate (white and brown) and the colorful beads, coconut flakes and Co. ready.

Now every girl could produce their own fruit lollies. Lollie dip into the chocolate and decorate with colored beads, etc., done.

0 comments:

Translate

Popular Posts

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Majid - Find me on Bloggers.com