My husband's birthday. He is a fisherman, body and soul, so I have set myself the goal to celebrate a maritime birthday party. With plenty of fish and a delicious cake anglers (homemade).

I have experimented a bit on the weekend ever, for the proposed Finger food in the evening.

For about 8-10 small salmon pizza with pesto, you need:

1 package pizza dough
a few party tomatoes
1 mozzarella
1 jar of green pesto
150 g smoked salmon, sliced
1 fresh bunch of dill (or dried)
1/2 lemon (or a few drops of lemon juice concentrate)
Salt and pepper

Roll out the dough and cut into small square or round parts (I'll cut out the dough using a homemade fish stencil).

Brush the dough with the pesto and customize it with the sliced ​​/ half tomato and cheese.

The whole for about 12 minutes in the oven at 200 degrees convection (220 degrees without air circulation) bake.

After baking the salmon occupy and sprinkle with one or two drops of lemon juice and sprinkle with a few tips about dill.

0 comments:

Translate

Popular Posts

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Majid - Find me on Bloggers.com