So you can easily bring a small gift for the coffee table on the table.

At last coffee wreath with my girls I had homemade pralines over, unfortunately, but only 1 per person. Wish to add only at the plate was a little too silly, so I got this idea:

I have one chocolate into muffin cases given (paper) and a second on top of it (as cover) now just to taste something nice to stick to it and on top of it a nice little spell / word / label or the name (so you get the same a square plate) write. And simply place it on the plate.

This "deco-box" can be suitably decorated and equipped on.

E.G. Flowers, Streudeko, loops, labels, etc.

An example, Valentine's Day:

stuck on red felt heart muffin cases one or Streudeko on with a dab of glue on it and a "Love" write letters / sticker on the "cover" / stick.

There are so many options, the possibilities are as limitless.

0 comments:

Translate

Popular Posts

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Majid - Find me on Bloggers.com